Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Sai Answered My Prayers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NEW USER REGISTRATION

DUE TO THE HUGE AMOUNT OF SPAM, WE HAVE DISABLED USER REGISTRATIONS. PLEASE EMAIL US ON: register [at] shirdisaigift [dot] com WITH YOUR NAME, EMAIL AND USERNAME AND WE WILL REGISTER YOU AFTER VALIDATION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

Welcome to our Experiences section of Shirdi Sai Gift

Please remember that this section is only to share our personal experiences of Baba's miracles and love in our lives. Please do not make any prayers or requests or discussions in this part of the forum. We have a separate section for devotees for prayers and requests.

Let us share Baba's love and grace in our lives by sharing our experiences.

Om Sai Ram
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sai Answered My Prayers

Sai Answered My Prayers 3 years, 4 months ago #2012

• sairam
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear SaiDevotees,

It gives immense pleasure to tell about our loving god Shirdi Sai baba's blessings

I am a working women i had so many tough times in my career,
Luckily i came to know about 9 Thursday Vrat on Sai through a website & then i started fasting no worries after that i got the project as desired.

I had a chance to travel Shirdi for official purpose but it got missed i felt really sad & then for the Second time i started my fast SAI fixed my marriage.

I was in need of transfer so the ultimate way is Sai,
I Started the Vrat & also i kept reading/parayan Sai Satcharita one chapter every night, Sai answered my prayers.

Chapter 11 is really powerful so do read this chapter daily.All your needs will be fulfilled.

Really tons of thanks & pranams to SAI.....

My love towards you knew no bounds.....

SAIMA i hope i kept my words ...

God will test your faith & patience but dont loose heart its all becoz he will have some good plans in his mind... Remember "All is Well That Ends Well"

Sairam...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds