Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Sairam Miracle.......,
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NEW USER REGISTRATION

DUE TO THE HUGE AMOUNT OF SPAM, WE HAVE DISABLED USER REGISTRATIONS. PLEASE EMAIL US ON: register [at] shirdisaigift [dot] com WITH YOUR NAME, EMAIL AND USERNAME AND WE WILL REGISTER YOU AFTER VALIDATION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

Welcome to our Experiences section of Shirdi Sai Gift

Please remember that this section is only to share our personal experiences of Baba's miracles and love in our lives. Please do not make any prayers or requests or discussions in this part of the forum. We have a separate section for devotees for prayers and requests.

Let us share Baba's love and grace in our lives by sharing our experiences.

Om Sai Ram
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sairam Miracle.......,

Sairam Miracle......., 3 years, 3 months ago #1994

Sairam, As I sent my request to you,on my birthday she was not wished me.When myself i asked her, she told that forget in the work tension and remembered in the morning also.As you did a miracle she came for dinner with me and herself she asked me to drop her in bike.

I feel something is going to blost as your miracle,but the things around us are creating a hopeless for me.Please sairam, still dont test me, dont test my patience.Iam not that much strong hearted person also.

I could not find out what exactly she thinks in her mind.At home also problem increased.Now if my sister cooperates she will be alright.

Please sairam do some miracle and settle the things soon.........,

Om Sri Sairam
Om Sri Sairam
Om Sri Sairam
Om Sri Sairam
Om Sri Sairam
Om Sri Sairam
Om Sri Sairam
Om Sri Sairam
Om Sri Sairam
Om Sri Sairam
Om Sri Sairam